Advocacy Leadership Council for the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society
An Advocacy Leadership Council is being established. This Advocacy Leadership Council will serve Able Community©, the Al-Ansar (الأنصار) "The Helpers": Advocacy & Volunteering Platform©, and the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society©.
The role of this Council is to draft, review, and finalize the Al-Ansar Charter, which is important to ensure Al-Ansar Charter, Policies, Standards, Processes, Procedures, Guidelines, Performance Metrics, Research & Analytics, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance & Audits, and Media & Communication are delivered, which are critical for ensuring Ethical Conduct, Accountability, Transparency, Auditability, and Efficiency in the operations of the Al-Ansar platform, which ultimately are critical for the successful growth of our communities, InshaAllah!
Leaders must be professionals, qualified in their education, experience, and ethical conduct (e.g., accountability, transparency, collaboration, and excellence). They must align with the Visions, Missions, and Goals of the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society©, and must share an Inclusive collaboration with members from all Countries, Regions, Races, Cultures, and Faiths.
We are pleased to announce the following Executive Leaders of the Advocacy Leadership Council for the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society:
Advocacy Leadership Council: Executive Leaders
Advocacy Leadership Council: Core Focus
- Support and commit to the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society’s Governance Framework© and solutions-driven platforms.
- Review the Charter and Communication Plan for the commitment and implementation of the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society’s Governance Framework© and solutions-driven platforms.
- Introduce and engage with Muslim Communities’ leaders, Masajid’s Board members, key sponsors, and supporters.
- Advocate the benefits and values of the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society’s Governance Framework© and solutions-driven platforms to the Families, Young Muslims, Sisters, Professionals, Businesses, and Organizations.
- As part of the Projects & Relationships Management (PRM), engage and support the Monthly Executive Dashboard on the implementation, operations, performance, risks, and milestones of solutions-driven platforms (e.g., community membership & volunteering, live & online events, monthly communication meetings, and platforms’ roadmap status, etc.)
Advocacy Leadership Council: Partnered Masajid
Able Community© has partners with the following Masajid whose members have joined the Advocacy Leadership Council or Operations Team:
- San Ramon Valley Islamic Center (SRVIC)
- Islamic Center of Fremont (ICF)
- Masjid Zakariya
- South Bay Islamic Association (SBIA)
- Evergreen Islamic Center (EIC)
Advocacy Leadership Council: Next Steps, InshaAllah!
As the Advocacy Leadership Council has been established since October 2019, below are some of the next steps to occur in 2020, InshaAllah:
- Profile introduction, on-boarding, orientation and internal engagement of the leaders of the Advocacy Leadership Council.
- Engagement of the leaders of the Advocacy Leadership Council with Masajid, Businesses, Social, Civic, and Interfaith Organizations for joining and supporting the 21st Century Unified Muslim Society© and solutions-driven platforms.